qemu-devel.nongnu.org archive mirror
 help / color / mirror / Atom feed
* gitlab/cirrus auth token failure
@ 2021-10-22 18:31 Richard Henderson
  2021-10-24  7:42 ` Paolo Bonzini
  0 siblings, 1 reply; 5+ messages in thread
From: Richard Henderson @ 2021-10-22 18:31 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Daniel P. Berrange; +Cc: qemu-devel

Hi Daniel, you win the cookie because you committed cirrus.yml.

I should have reported this before the weekend, but at some point this week the auth 
tokens expired(?).  All of the cirrus-run tests are now failing:

cirrus_run.api.CirrusAPIError: API returned 1 error(s):
[ { 'extensions': {'classification': 'DataFetchingException'},
     'locations': [{'column': 13, 'line': 5}],
     'message': 'Exception while fetching data (/createBuild) : '
                'AccessTokenAuthorization(token=[MASKED]) '
                "doesn't have permissions to create builds for "
                '5748266831446016!',
     'path': ['createBuild']}]


r~


^ permalink raw reply	[flat|nested] 5+ messages in thread

* Re: gitlab/cirrus auth token failure
  2021-10-22 18:31 gitlab/cirrus auth token failure Richard Henderson
@ 2021-10-24  7:42 ` Paolo Bonzini
  2021-10-25  1:15   ` Richard Henderson
  0 siblings, 1 reply; 5+ messages in thread
From: Paolo Bonzini @ 2021-10-24  7:42 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Richard Henderson, Daniel P. Berrange; +Cc: qemu-devel

On 22/10/21 20:31, Richard Henderson wrote:
> Hi Daniel, you win the cookie because you committed cirrus.yml.
> 
> I should have reported this before the weekend, but at some point this 
> week the auth tokens expired(?).  All of the cirrus-run tests are now 
> failing:
> 
> cirrus_run.api.CirrusAPIError: API returned 1 error(s):
> [ { 'extensions': {'classification': 'DataFetchingException'},
>      'locations': [{'column': 13, 'line': 5}],
>      'message': 'Exception while fetching data (/createBuild) : '
>                 'AccessTokenAuthorization(token=[MASKED]) '
>                 "doesn't have permissions to create builds for "
>                 '5748266831446016!',
>      'path': ['createBuild']}]

It seems to have fixed itself for kvm-unit-tests, so maybe it was just a 
temporary issue within cirrus itself?

Paolo



^ permalink raw reply	[flat|nested] 5+ messages in thread

* Re: gitlab/cirrus auth token failure
  2021-10-24  7:42 ` Paolo Bonzini
@ 2021-10-25  1:15   ` Richard Henderson
  2021-10-25  8:17     ` Daniel P. Berrangé
  0 siblings, 1 reply; 5+ messages in thread
From: Richard Henderson @ 2021-10-25  1:15 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Paolo Bonzini, Daniel P. Berrange; +Cc: qemu-devel

On 10/24/21 12:42 AM, Paolo Bonzini wrote:
> On 22/10/21 20:31, Richard Henderson wrote:
>> Hi Daniel, you win the cookie because you committed cirrus.yml.
>>
>> I should have reported this before the weekend, but at some point this week the auth 
>> tokens expired(?).  All of the cirrus-run tests are now failing:
>>
>> cirrus_run.api.CirrusAPIError: API returned 1 error(s):
>> [ { 'extensions': {'classification': 'DataFetchingException'},
>>      'locations': [{'column': 13, 'line': 5}],
>>      'message': 'Exception while fetching data (/createBuild) : '
>>                 'AccessTokenAuthorization(token=[MASKED]) '
>>                 "doesn't have permissions to create builds for "
>>                 '5748266831446016!',
>>      'path': ['createBuild']}]
> 
> It seems to have fixed itself for kvm-unit-tests, so maybe it was just a temporary issue 
> within cirrus itself?

It's still failing today.

r~


^ permalink raw reply	[flat|nested] 5+ messages in thread

* Re: gitlab/cirrus auth token failure
  2021-10-25  1:15   ` Richard Henderson
@ 2021-10-25  8:17     ` Daniel P. Berrangé
  2021-10-25 12:39       ` Thomas Huth
  0 siblings, 1 reply; 5+ messages in thread
From: Daniel P. Berrangé @ 2021-10-25  8:17 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Richard Henderson; +Cc: Paolo Bonzini, qemu-devel

On Sun, Oct 24, 2021 at 06:15:38PM -0700, Richard Henderson wrote:
> On 10/24/21 12:42 AM, Paolo Bonzini wrote:
> > On 22/10/21 20:31, Richard Henderson wrote:
> > > Hi Daniel, you win the cookie because you committed cirrus.yml.
> > > 
> > > I should have reported this before the weekend, but at some point
> > > this week the auth tokens expired(?).  All of the cirrus-run tests
> > > are now failing:
> > > 
> > > cirrus_run.api.CirrusAPIError: API returned 1 error(s):
> > > [ { 'extensions': {'classification': 'DataFetchingException'},
> > >      'locations': [{'column': 13, 'line': 5}],
> > >      'message': 'Exception while fetching data (/createBuild) : '
> > >                 'AccessTokenAuthorization(token=[MASKED]) '
> > >                 "doesn't have permissions to create builds for "
> > >                 '5748266831446016!',
> > >      'path': ['createBuild']}]
> > 
> > It seems to have fixed itself for kvm-unit-tests, so maybe it was just a
> > temporary issue within cirrus itself?
> 
> It's still failing today.

It fixed itself for libvirt too, but obviously qemu still seems to be
broken.

I'm wondering if it is as simple as having someone login to Cirrus CI
whose account owns the QEMU project. eg they might have disabled tokens
due to account inactivity.

If that doesn't work, then I'd suggest just re-creating the token.


Regards,
Daniel
-- 
|: https://berrange.com      -o-    https://www.flickr.com/photos/dberrange :|
|: https://libvirt.org         -o-            https://fstop138.berrange.com :|
|: https://entangle-photo.org    -o-    https://www.instagram.com/dberrange :|



^ permalink raw reply	[flat|nested] 5+ messages in thread

* Re: gitlab/cirrus auth token failure
  2021-10-25  8:17     ` Daniel P. Berrangé
@ 2021-10-25 12:39       ` Thomas Huth
  0 siblings, 0 replies; 5+ messages in thread
From: Thomas Huth @ 2021-10-25 12:39 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Daniel P. Berrangé, Richard Henderson; +Cc: Paolo Bonzini, qemu-devel

On 25/10/2021 10.17, Daniel P. Berrangé wrote:
> On Sun, Oct 24, 2021 at 06:15:38PM -0700, Richard Henderson wrote:
>> On 10/24/21 12:42 AM, Paolo Bonzini wrote:
>>> On 22/10/21 20:31, Richard Henderson wrote:
>>>> Hi Daniel, you win the cookie because you committed cirrus.yml.
>>>>
>>>> I should have reported this before the weekend, but at some point
>>>> this week the auth tokens expired(?).  All of the cirrus-run tests
>>>> are now failing:
>>>>
>>>> cirrus_run.api.CirrusAPIError: API returned 1 error(s):
>>>> [ { 'extensions': {'classification': 'DataFetchingException'},
>>>>       'locations': [{'column': 13, 'line': 5}],
>>>>       'message': 'Exception while fetching data (/createBuild) : '
>>>>                  'AccessTokenAuthorization(token=[MASKED]) '
>>>>                  "doesn't have permissions to create builds for "
>>>>                  '5748266831446016!',
>>>>       'path': ['createBuild']}]
>>>
>>> It seems to have fixed itself for kvm-unit-tests, so maybe it was just a
>>> temporary issue within cirrus itself?
>>
>> It's still failing today.
> 
> It fixed itself for libvirt too, but obviously qemu still seems to be
> broken.
> 
> I'm wondering if it is as simple as having someone login to Cirrus CI
> whose account owns the QEMU project. eg they might have disabled tokens
> due to account inactivity.
> 
> If that doesn't work, then I'd suggest just re-creating the token.

FWIW, I recreated the tokens for my account last week when I saw it failing, 
and then it worked fine again, so recreating the tokens is likely one way to 
fix the issue.

  Thomas



^ permalink raw reply	[flat|nested] 5+ messages in thread

end of thread, other threads:[~2021-10-25 12:47 UTC | newest]

Thread overview: 5+ messages (download: mbox.gz / follow: Atom feed)
-- links below jump to the message on this page --
2021-10-22 18:31 gitlab/cirrus auth token failure Richard Henderson
2021-10-24  7:42 ` Paolo Bonzini
2021-10-25  1:15   ` Richard Henderson
2021-10-25  8:17     ` Daniel P. Berrangé
2021-10-25 12:39       ` Thomas Huth

This is a public inbox, see mirroring instructions
for how to clone and mirror all data and code used for this inbox;
as well as URLs for NNTP newsgroup(s).